At Steel River Management, we understand that professional construction management and planning is a crucial element of any successful large pipeline project.
Success, teamwork, transparency, and integrity drive our work at Steel River Management. We offer a full range of construction management services to ensure provincial and federal regulatory compliance from the planning of a project through to its completion.
Our Construction Management Services Include:
- Hard dollar estimates
- Hard dollar budget development and progress tracking
- Microsoft, P6 & Tilos scheduling
- Front-End Planning (FEP)
- Project mobilization/demobilization planning, logistics, yard and office, medics, and security
- Clearing management and planning
- Access, Clearing, Grading, and Reclamation planning (ACGR)
- Mechanical and civil field engineering/surveys
- Volume estimates for grade planning/GPS
- Third-party auditing in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Project execution management
- Project execution cost and change management control
- Project execution inspection
We recognize the changing dynamics of the oil and gas market, as well as the importance of Indigenous involvement in this industry’s continued growth. In addition to working alongside Indigenous partners through our alliance partnerships, we’re pleased to offer training programs to Indigenous community members interested in working in construction management or becoming project inspectors.
Contact Steel River Management for more information about our services.